In accordance with article 10 of Law 34/2002 of 11th July, of the Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, here are our data:
C/Ataulfo Friera Tarfe
33211 Gijón, Asturias
The source code, graphic design, images, animated graphics, software, texts, database, as well as the information and the contents displayed on the website cremology.com are the property of Termosalud S.L or its suppliers. Any act of reproduction and/or publication, whether in full or in part, of the website, or any computer processing, distribution, public communication, modification or transformation, is strictly forbidden without prior written consent from Termosalud S.L.
The user may only and exclusively use the material displayed on the website for their personal and private use, and may not use it for any commercial purposes or for any unlawful activities.
Terms and conditions of using the website cremology.com
Using the website implies the complete and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the rules included in this Legal Notice the moment the User accesses the web page. Consequently, the user should read this Legal Notice carefully.
1. Termosalud S.L may modify or update, with no prior notice, the information contained on its website, as well as the set-up, presentation and terms and conditions of access.
2. All the information, photos and data that appear on this Website have no contract value, and may be modified with no prior notice at the wish of Termosalud S.L.
3. The User agrees to use the website in accordance with legal regulations and with this Legal Notice, as well as morally and following the generally accepted normal customs and in line with public order.
4. Termosalud S.L guarantees that all the contents and services offered on cremology.com respect the principle of human dignity, the principle of non-discrimination based on race, sex, religion, opinion, nationality, disability or any other personal and social circumstance, as well as the principle of protecting children.
5. Termosalud S.L agrees under these terms to NOT PRODUCE ANY
MISLEADING ADVERTISING. Any formal or numerical errors found in the contents of the different sections of the website. cremology.com will not be considered as misleading advertising and will be corrected as soon as the company is made aware of such errors.
6. Termosalud S.L agrees NOT TO SEND COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATION WITHOUT IDENTIFYING IT AS SUCH, in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce.
Any information sent to customers of Termosalud S.L that has the purpose of maintaining the contractual relationship existing between the customer and Termosalud S.L as well as for information purposes and other activities purposes typical of the service that the customer may contract with the company will not be considered as commercial communication.
7. The user is exclusively responsible for accessing this website and using the information it contains. Termosalud S.L is not responsible for any consequence, damage or loss that may occur from accessing or using the information. Termosalud S.L is not responsible for any possible security errors that may occur nor for any possible damage they may cause to the computer system of the user (hardware and software), the files or documents stored on it, as a consequence of the presence of a virus on the user’s computer used to connect to the services and contents of the website, for incorrect functioning of the browser or for the use of versions of it that have not been updated.
8. All third party links to this website should lead to the home page or access page.
9. Termosalud S.L and the user, explicitly waiving their right to any other jurisdiction, are subject to the courts and tribunals of the user’s address to resolve any controversy that may arise from accessing this website. If the user lives outside Spain, Termosalud S.L and the user, explicitly waiving their right to any other jurisdiction are subject to the courts and tribunals of the city of Gijón (Spain).
Personal Data Protection Policy
In accordance with Organic Law 15/1999, of 13th December, on Personal Data Protection, which has the purpose of guaranteeing and protecting the processing of personal data, the civil liberties and fundamental rights of individuals, and in particular, their honour and personal and family privacy, when this processing is undertaken in Spain and within the framework of the activities of an establishment of the data processor, Termosalud S.L, hereby informs all the users of the website cremology.com of its personal data protection policy, so the users may, with complete freedom, decide whether they wish to provide the data that may be required for them to register or sign up for any service(s) offered by Termosalud S.L, through its website.
Notwithstanding this, Termosalud S.L, reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions in order to adapt them to any legislative amendments or to industry practices, in which case it will inform users with due notice by announcing it on this page.
The personal data supplied, which you have provided when filling in the Registration or Signing Up form for any of our services which require registration, will be subject to computerised processing and will be incorporated into the MANAGEMENT files of Termosalud S.L, in order to maintain the contractual relationship, if applicable, established with Termosalud S.L, as well as for the management, administration, provision, expansion and improvement of our services and proceedings, to send information and advertising about offers, promotions and recommendations from Termosalud S.L, and to compile statistics and analyses of market trends and surveys, to which the user is in no way obliged to respond.
Except for the fields marked otherwise, the responses to the questions requiring personal data are voluntary, and leaving them blank does not imply impaired quality, nor that will the service not be provided unless otherwise indicated.
We also inform you that you are entitled to exercise your rights to access, amend, cancel or oppose your personal data, being in charge of the file:
C/Ataulfo Friera Tarfe
33211 Gijón, Asturias